There’s always one thing you can count on when dining in Alexandria - a “fresh” approach. That means farm-fresh, regional ingredients from northern Virginia and unique plates at every table. Satisfy your morning hunger at our own restaurant, Bistro on First, before hitting the town.
Then explore local hotbeds of flavor like Gadsby’s Tavern, an Alexandria staple since its opening in 1749.
- A La Lucia (315 Madison St)
- Bruscatos Market & Deli (814 N Fairfax St)
- Fairfax Deli and Café (801 N Fairfax St #101)
- Perk's Coffee and Deli (822 N Fairfax St)
- Royal Restaurant & Caterers (734 N Saint Asaph St)
- Starbucks Coffee (683 N Washington St)
- Stardust Restaurant (608 Montgomery St.)
- Thailand, Royal St (835 N Royal St)
- The Pita Shop (951 N. Fairfax St)
- Tokyo Japanese Steak House (66 Canal Center Plaza on Montgomery)
- Villa D'Este Fine Italian (600 Montgomery St.)
- Waterfront Café & Sushi (209 Madison St)